IT Helpdesk – Permanent - £20,000 to £25,000 DOE
REED are delighted to be working with a growing organisation operating across the UK & Ireland in the North Down area for an IT Helpdesk Technician.
MY client are looking to grow their IT team to meet the needs of their business. They provide a welcome environment with record low turnover in a team that is keen to invest in you for your increased success within the organisation. The successful candidate will be overseeing the effective resolution of 1st line operations, including effective resolution of the IT help desk system tickets. This also includes efficient support for customers supporting windows hardware, troubleshooting hardware & software problems and utilisation of Microsoft packages.
• Support employees with high quality IT support for Server, PC, LAN, WAN infrastructure
• First line technical support for established help desk
• Installation of new IT equipment
• Provide technical advice & 1-1 coaching
• Recent IT experience supporting Windows 10, Active Directory, Office 365/Exchange, SharePoint
• Working knowledge of WIFI/LAN/WAN network infrastructure
• Windows 10 imaging and deployment
• Windows Servers admin & virtualisation
• Hardware/Software troubleshooting & repair
Benefits & Remuneration
This IT team is keen for you to continuously learn with support for further relevant certifications. You will also receive a competitive salary with generous pension contributions and 34 days annual leave. There are medical benefits and non-work related bonuses paid twice per year.
What to do next?
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with the REED Technology team at email@example.com for a more detailed description of the role, alternatively you can get in touch on 02890330604.