URGENT : 12 x 1st Line Support / Helpdesk – Belfast – Temporary Ongoing
REED Technology are currently recruiting on a Temporary basis for our Global client for a number of 1st Line Support/Helpdesk Analysts.
A multi award winning IT Solutions organisation that provides IT support and services to a variety of Market sectors, my client aims to work closely with their customers to transform, improve and grow their business.
The successful candidates will join an excellent and committed support team, and will provide 1st Line Technical Support across the business. The role involves ticket logging, processing, fault resolution, remote support and full responsibility for handling, escalations, follow up and customer service. This is an extremely important role within the business and the successful candidate be responsible for the following:
• First point of contact for Customers
• Provide 1st Line diagnosis and resolution
• Maintain a high level of 1st time fix rates
• Logging incidents and service requests from customers received via telephone, email and customer portal and process accordingly
• Avoid service level breaches of tickets
• To provide an excellent level of customer service and value to end users
• Escalation of tickets to resolver groups when required
• Ensure customers are kept updated on progress of tickets
• Prioritisation and management of workload and tasks, working within contractual Service Level Agreements
• Work in accordance to company policies, procedures and standards
• Maintain awareness of current appropriate technologies used by customers
• Update and share knowledge gained
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Excellent attention to detail
• Knowledge of Windows Server and Desktop operating systems
• Support of desktop applications including MS Office suite
• Awareness of ITIL framework
• Driving license and access to car
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly regarded, market leading organisation. If you meet the above criteria then I want to hear from you ASAP.
To apply please contact Niall Lennon on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02890330604 for an initial, confidential discussion.