|Location: BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIM||Salary: 8.50 - 9.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 19 days ago||Reference: 3084975|
NEW AND EXCITING Immediately Available Temporary I.T Field Service Engineer roles available within Belfast and Greater Belfast!
REED Technology Belfast are currently working with our prestigious client who are currently recruiting a number of I.T Field Service Engineers for both Belfast and Greater Belfast. Currently we require 5 x FSE’s for the Belfast area and 5 x FSE’s for the Greater Belfast area.
This is a customer focused role, and successful candidates will work as part of a small geographically dispersed team responsible for deploying IT equipment to a large public sector client in NI. This role will report to a Lead Engineer to ensure Desktop deployments are carried out in line with clearly defined instructions and requirements.
• Deploy desktop and laptop on various sites across NI
• Will include the decommissioning and install of new desktops and carrying out equipment audits
• Follow clearly defined installation guidelines and end user familiarization on new equipment
• Apply defined Asset Management process and procedures
• Ability to resolve ad-hoc installation issues or escalate to the team lead
• Work closely with the customers IT department ensuring handover of issues and customer satisfaction is maintained throughout the project
• Flexibility and the ability to travel between geographically dispersed sites to meet scheduled appointments
• Mobility and willingness to travel throughout NI
• Own car and Full driving licence
• Demonstrate experience in computer hardware and windows o/systems
• At least 1 year experience in a customer facing role preferably gained on a customer site
• Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
• Demonstrate the ability to follow process and documentation
• Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Experience in troubleshooting issues as they arise and working to an appropriate resolution
• Windows 7 experience in a support environment
• Experience in working on large project roll outs
• Knowledge or experience of networks in a computer environment Experience of working with Server, Desktop and Networks
Hourly rate is £9.00 p/h and mileage expenses will also be paid.
Hours of work are 37.5 p/w ,Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30, flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business and relevant security clearance, ie AccessNI will be required for the successful candidates.
23000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
BATH, SOMERSETRead more
25000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BATH SPA, SOMERSETRead more
30000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
28000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
TELFORD, SHROPSHIRERead more