|Location: BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIM||Salary: 8.50 - 9.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 1|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3084975|
NEW AND EXCITING Immediately Available Temporary I.T Field Service Engineer role.
REED Technology Belfast are currently working with our prestigious client who are currently recruiting a number of I.T Field Service Engineers for both Belfast and Greater Belfast.
This is a customer focused role, and successful candidates will work as part of a small geographically dispersed team responsible for deploying IT equipment to a large public sector client in NI. This role will report to a Lead Engineer to ensure Desktop deployments are carried out in line with clearly defined instructions and requirements.
• Deploy desktop and laptop on various sites across NI
• Will include the decommissioning and install of new desktops and carrying out equipment audits
• Follow clearly defined installation guidelines and end user familiarization on new equipment
• Apply defined Asset Management process and procedures
• Ability to resolve ad-hoc installation issues or escalate to the team lead
• Work closely with the customers IT department ensuring handover of issues and customer satisfaction is maintained throughout the project
• Flexibility and the ability to travel between geographically dispersed sites to meet scheduled appointments
• Mobility and willingness to travel throughout NI
• Own car and Full driving licence
• Demonstrate experience in computer hardware and windows o/systems
• At least 1 year experience in a customer facing role preferably gained on a customer site
• Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
• Demonstrate the ability to follow process and documentation
• Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Experience in troubleshooting issues as they arise and working to an appropriate resolution
• Windows 7 experience in a support environment
• Experience in working on large project roll outs
• Knowledge or experience of networks in a computer environment Experience of working with Server, Desktop and Networks
Hourly rate is £9.00 p/h and mileage expenses will also be paid.
Hours of work are 37.5 p/w ,Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30, flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business and relevant security clearance, ie AccessNI will be required for the successful candidates.
9.00 - 9.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIMRead more
22000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWBURY, BERKSHIRERead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
CHESTERFIELD, DERBYSHIRERead more
25000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEXRead more
8.50 - 11.00 GBP Per Hour
HULL, NORTH HUMBERSIDERead more