“Content is anything that adds value to the reader’s life” Are you willing to add value to the Education of our future leaders?
You will be keen to know that a well-established and respected Manchester firm, leader in the Education software is now looking for a content creator like yourself!
It is the perfect time to join this organisation as you will have the chance to add value to your professional career as well as the company’s development.
You will be responsible for authoring & updating documents and manuals, explaining information in a clear and concise manner and much more.
You will have:
- Previous experience as a Content creator or similar roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent grammar, meticulous spelling & proof-reading skills
- Strong attention to detail, ‘Perfectionist’ outlook.
- Previous experience in a software environment (preferable)
- Proven experience working in a technical-writing or content-design position (preferable)
- Experience of schools / the educational sector would be an advantage (preferable)
- Need to learn (or know already): Adobe InDesign, Help+Manual, Camtasia, Kayako, WordPress, Adobe
Acrobat Pro, Office. Proficiency in any of these is an advantage.
May also use: SendBlaster, PaintShop Pro, My-AutoPlay, WinMerge, Dreamweaver, SurveyGizmo.
You will enjoy a competitive base salary/package alongside a flexible working pattern to make sure you have a regular work-life balance.
Do not hesitate to share your most update CV at email@example.com!