|Location: GUILDFORD, SURREY||Salary: 25000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3141251|
The IT Change and Problem Management Analyst role operates and administers one or more ITIL processes. The processes include, but are not limited to, IT Change Management and IT Problem Management.
• Responsible for undertaking the administration of the IT Change and Problem Management processes
• Management of IT Change processes to ensure that they are appropriately recorded, approved and implemented within appropriate timescales, whilst recording and managing the outcomes of all changes ensuring lessons learnt are acted upon for the purpose of continuous service improvement
• Analysis and Management of Problem Records (Problems). Problems will be identified, categorised, prioritised, investigated, tracked and resolved effectively in order to either remove the root cause or agree a known error.
• Liaison with internal support teams, third-party suppliers and senior (IT) stakeholders to resolve highly disruptive service affecting Incidents and Problems to drive down the number of incidents logged to the IT Service Desk.
• Organisation of regular scheduled meetings relevant to the administration of Change Management, Problem Management and Major (IT) Incident Review.
• Production of Management information in the form of monthly service performance reports using data, graphs, trend analysis and commentaries to support the position of IT Service Delivery to the customer groups for Change and Problem activities.
• Foster and maintain good working relationships with members of IT Services and all IT stakeholders across the business in order to promote the processes and benefits of IT Service Management through the ITIL framework.
• Exposure to change management within IT
• Exposure to problem management
• ITIL Foundation
The role will offer development within Change management, the successful candidate will benefit from a large organisation with over 15,000 IT users.
If this role would be of interest to you, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
50000 - 60000 GBP Per Annum
HEMEL HEMPSTEAD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
22000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
HORSHAM, WEST SUSSEXRead more
ST. ALBANS, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
24000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
300.00-315.00 GBP Per day, inc Benefits
ISLINGTON, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOMRead more