IT Business Analyst – Business Systems Analyst sought by a leading organisation with offices in Guildford. The role can be both office and remote based.
Main Function of Job:
- Gathering and analysing business requirements for both projects and change requests and producing Business Requirements Specifications.
- Leading client workshops
- Writing Functional specifications and obtaining sign-off
- Supporting other project teams’ members with the overall solution delivery
- Analysis, planning and change management for change requests
- Gather business requirements by individual meetings and workshops.
- Document ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ business processes.
- Produce Business Requirements Specifications
- Support business case production through the capture, analysis and prioritisation of benefits
- Work with Solution Delivery team to propose appropriate solutions.
- Produce Functional Design Specifications to business standard.
- Support the UAT process by identifying whether issues raised are change requests and ensuring these are logged against the project.
- At least 3 years analysing and developing business systems' requirements and needs
- Production of clear and detailed business process models and requirement specifications
- Functional Design Specification
- User Acceptance Scripts and Testing
- Ability to build relationships while working at a remote location
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentations, specification and business case writing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to simplify complexity into clear and detailed illustrations
- Proficient Microsoft applications user including MS Visio
- Business Process Mapping
You will be entitled to a generous benefits package that includes a great holiday allowance, pension and the option to work from home