Reed Technology have the pleasure of working with a global firm that operate within a niche manufacturing field, promoting transformative technology in their area.
This multi-billion dollar turnover company operate in a very exciting area of manufacturing with a reputation for creating technology strategy for their industry UK-wide whilst funding world class research and development.
The Business Analyst will have a truly unique and exciting opportunity. For someone of confidence and experience in eliciting technical requirements through exceptional listening and challenging skills, this will offer you a hand to help shape the Business Analysis function.
Upcoming projects involve Machine Learning and Digital transformation.
The Ideal Candidate
• College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science or software engineering, and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
• Able to work in other European offices, occasional international travel.
• Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development.
• Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
• Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Exceptional analytical and statistical skills with the ability to apply them to systems issues and products as required.
• Understanding of application development and software development life cycle concepts.
• Experience of coordinating and facilitating User Acceptance testing
Qualities & Attributes
• Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
• Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• German speaker – conversational proficiency
• Ideally, but not essential BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice (Practitioner) or equivalent. TOGAF or Enterprise Architecture exposure.
• Risk Mitigation relating to an ERP replacement project.
Up to £43,000
33 days holiday
Pension, company contribution maximum 7%