IT Architects - Infrastructure Architect OR Office 365 Architect OR Cloud Architect (Azure) sought by a highly respected and prestigious business. The organisation are looking to recruit a number of architects for their IT team, these roles include; Infrastructure Architect, Office 365 Architect and a Cloud Architect (Azure)
• Provide technical expertise and IT industry knowledge within the organisation across a wide portfolio of technologies, supporting IT and business colleagues in the delivery of change.
• Provide a detailed understanding of the IT impact of the business from both a business and operational perspective, with specific attention to system and data security and integrity.
• Creation and assurance of project and technical documentation required by the change delivery process.
• Definition of architectural standards, frameworks and processes required to build and operate an effective and efficient IT service.
• Act as IT technical design authority for the project, focused on providing modern, efficient and flexible (new) working environments for staff, embracing modern ways of working through the use of the latest technology and industry offerings
• Produce IT architecture definition and design principles for the migration of business services, IT architecture
• Collaborate with business stakeholders, change delivery managers and IT Business Partners to architect IT solutions and assist in their qualification under the change delivery governance framework, providing an assessment of IT impact for inclusion in the associated business case.
• Work in a collaborative manner in line with the change delivery governance framework to assist IT colleagues in accessing and conforming to the defined IT processes
• Develop technical specifications for IT solutions, ensuring that all business requirements (including those of the end user and strategic considerations) are identified, captured and clearly communicated to respective IT and business change delivery teams.
• Evaluate the requirements, options and costs for proposed solutions
• IT architecture across either infrastructure or exposure to Azure or Office 365/SharePoint
• Strong all round IT skills
• Technical architecture and design experience within a complex, multi-site IT environment
• Experience of working with/ commissioning work from IT suppliers and consultancies.
• Effective communication of technical risks, issues and constraints to non-specialists, and coaching of project and service delivery teams – assisting the IT function in acquiring knowledge and new skills.
Benefits include flexible working, a generous pension scheme and a great work/life balance