|Location: NEWPORT, GWENT||Salary: 45000 - 60000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 3|
|Posted: 18 days ago||Reference: 3083104|
Looking to join a growing organisation that focuses on the latest technology? Want to choose the hours you work? If yes, read on…
The mina responsibilities as an IT Architect are;
• Architect and develop IT solutions, taking into consideration user needs, re-use, data management, resilience, performance, scalability and security in a service orientated approach.
• Act as the technical authority in prospective, information gathering and scene setting meetings with other government departments, evaluate technical proposals from external suppliers, and make implementation recommendations to senior stakeholders.
• Leading the rapid development of research driven prototypes to identify technical options that inform architectural approaches.
• Supporting members of development teams in breaking down complex problems and identifying steps towards solutions.
• Coordinate solutions between multiple development teams and products, ensuring knowledge is shared between them.
• Participate in the architecture community to refine and develop the IT and data roadmaps and strategies.
• Promote a culture of assurance as you go and actively contribute to the evolution of architectural standards and policies.
39000.00 - 51000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
49000 - 54000 GBP Per Annum, OTE
TAUNTON, SOMERSETRead more
40000 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
PRESTON, LANCASHIRERead more
250.00 - 300.00 GBP Per Day
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more