Our client is looking for an Administrator to support the department in Administrative and data entry tasks in order to improve efficiency and organisation in systems and processes.
- Provide general administrative support for the department
- Process internal documents such as purchase requisitions, manual despatches into the internal SAP system
- Administer department time and attendance records
- Liaise with external parties to chase for information to ensure SLAs are met
- Data entry of licence, asset and user information into the relevant systems
- Liaise with external parties to obtain quotes, appointments and turnaround dates
- Maintain/Update accurate user records
- Assist in the team achieving SLA levels on helpdesk tickets by contacting users in relation to missing/further information
- Migrate documents, files and information to new systems/network locations.
- Provide admin assistance on projects
- Liaise with internal departments in order to plan in maintenance work and job requests
- Send out UK communications advising about known issues
- Answer queries from users
Must have experience of working in a busy office environment and be IT literate with a good knowledge of MS Office.
This is an immediate start role.