|Location: WAKEFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 18 days ago||Reference: 3106010|
Internal Sales Executive based in WF2.
Basic Salary 20k-25k - Realistic 6k Commission in year 1 and 9k in year 2
Due to year on year growth and success in their market sector my client is looking for an experience business to business account/BD manager to join their internal team.
The role is approximately 80% developing business from existing accounts with the remaining 20% new business development from an existing database. There is no cold-calling with this role.
The 'sales cycle' is quite a long sell so the role is about developing long term relationships and not going in for the quick sale.
My client has just moved their head office to new premises in a picturesque area on the outskirts of Wakefield. As well as offering a fantastic work environment my client can offer a competitive basic salary with realistic OTE earning potential.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly succesful company who has a real focus on rewarding their employees and proudly boast extremely low staff turnover figures.
My client is looking for someone who can clearly demonstrate experience within a B2B role and someone who wants to develop a career in sales as well as the following:
Relationship building skills
Having access to your own transport would be advantageous as the company location has limited public service routes.
15000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRENTFORD, MIDDLESEXRead more
23000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, OTE
MAIDENHEAD, BERKSHIRERead more
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
395.00 - 400.00 GBP Per Day
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
40000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more