REED Accountancy & Finance are working closely with an industry leading organisation. They are set in a beautiful modern office in the Kendal area and are looking for experienced Accounts Assistants to join their very busy Finance Team.
- Processing of high volume purchase and sales ledger
- Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Posting and reconciliation of Petty Cash
- Inter-company account invoicing and reconciliations
- Credit Control
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Working towards AAT qualification or similar
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to persuade, influence and challenge
- Can-do attitude, flexible, positive personality and not afraid to take responsibility
- Skilled in the use of computerised accounts systems
- Committed, enthusiastic and able to use initiative to drive the business forward
This role is the opportunity to work within a developing and tight knit environment, which has a very promising future.
If that sounds appealing, apply below or contact Matthew Heath @ REED Accountancy Lancaster for more information.