Investor Relations Manager | City of London | Salary up to £60k
Reed Financial Services have partnered with a specialist venture capital fund that invests in early-stage technology business and are looking for an Investor Relations Manager to join their team in London. You will be joining an experienced fund manager with c. £400 million under management and have exposure to entrepreneurial culture within a leading firm.
You will be given a high level of autonomy therefore it is essential that you are a self-starter, who is exceptionally good at prioritising and multi-tasking, both individually and in a team environment.
- Developing and managing positive relationships with existing clients and third parties including financial intermediaries
- Focusing on delivering clear, timely and transparent reporting and communication to their institutional and retail investors
- Responsibility for the creation and distribution of digital and physical communications to the retail and professional investor base
- Assisting with the production of quarterly investor reports as well as maintaining and updating the investor relations reporting platform
- Supporting the development and execution of client-facing events, seminars and presentations
- Point of escalation for advanced investor queries or complaints
- Responsibility for maintaining data room of due diligence data and documents as well as managing the creation of bespoke due diligence reports and requests
- Responsibility for maintaining data compliance of regulated client-facing documents
- Managing the Fund Administrator and oversight of that function
- Supporting the development and execution of client-facing events, seminars and presentations.
- Have a background in Investor Relations, ideally gained within a Venture Capital environment
- A proven track record of achievement within the role
- High level of numeracy with an ability to understand complex financial products
- Excellent MS Office skills with the ability to manipulate data for reporting
- Good attention to detail and ability to sense check data
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Team player; willingness to assist when needed
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, Emma Goldsmith, our specialist consultant will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £500 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.