Investment Manager - London - 65k
My client is a privately owned international Group providing multi-jurisdictional administration services, advisory services and fiduciary services to institutional, corporate and private clients. They provide the highest levels of expertise and competence, working in a way that is uniquely personal, proactive and responsive. The opportunity has arisen to appoint an Investment Manager based in our London office.
Running at over 200Bil AUM
Minimum Requirements The successful candidate will:
• Be educated to degree level and have passed at least two parts or all of the CFA exams
• Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in handling HNW client relationships
• Be RDR compliant and eligible to advise retail clients in the UK (or have adequate qualifications to become eligible within a short space of time)
Duties and Responsibilities
The Investment Manager will be primarily responsible for the management of client portfolios, provision of advice to both professional and retail clients (HNW & UHNW) and performing investment research duties on investment funds and asset classes. The Investment Manager will be expected to:
• Act as investment manager and primary contact person for various investment management and advisory clients.
• Manage a group of client portfolios with reference to target allocations designed and agreed by the investment management team.
• Assist with investment research for the investment portfolios. This research will be focused on equity biased investment funds and general asset class research.
• Assist with ad hoc investment research work on behalf of our investment advisory clients. This research will span many asset classes and access points and often needs to be completed under tight timeframes.
• Assist with value added investment reporting for our investment advisory clients.
• Assist with the preparation of papers and reports for various investment management and board meetings.
• Regularly liaise with high net worth clients, fund administrators, custodians, bankers, legal counsel, investment managers and other service providers to our clients.
• Support the marketing and distribution of the wealth management services and over time develop a client book to which the investment manager would act as key account manager. Such activity will include preparing investment proposals, writing or contributing to articles and generally improving the brand profile and positioning of the business within the market.
• Work with members of other service areas across the offices.
• Assist with other projects/ad hoc duties as required.