My client based in Luton is looking to strengthen the Finance Team that supports the creation of an Investment Analyst role. You would be reporting to the Investment Manager.
The Investment Analyst will examine the viability and profitability of investments across our diverse portfolio. In this role, the Investment Analyst will produce a forecasted P&L and provide commercial and financial assessment of pricing proposals for the site. This will require detailed scenario modelling, in turn contributing to the decisions the business makes.
As an Investment Analyst, you will need:
• A relevant financial degree/qualification with prior experience in an analytical role.
• IT literacy and excellent Excel skills as they are of key importance to the role.
• Great time management skills while maintaining a focus on attention to detail.
• Clear communication and strong presentation skills to enable you to present to the executive team.
• A commercial focus while being analytically minded.
• The ability to work as part of a team whilst managing the level of autonomy which the role carries.
• Some exposure to Management Accounts would be advantageous.
• Knowledge of Power BI would be advantageous.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience plus bonus, study support if required, 25 days holiday plus annual leave Purchase scheme, free parking, discount card to use in our sites and a range of other benefits including health and dental insurance.
Please apply if you are interested.