My Client is a national IFA firm in the heart of Bath city centre and they have a unique opportunity within their Investment team for a strong Investment support administrator and in return a competitive salary and benefit package can be offered.
The purpose of the role is to provide operational and administrative support to the firms Portfolio Management Team. In this capacity, the role involves support of the company’s discretionary Portfolio Management Service and bespoke investment fund panels.
The role-holder would be responsible for operational and administrative tasks pertaining to the activities of the Portfolio Management Team, helping to ensure adherence to relevant internal policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
• Provide administrative support to our Portfolio Management Team
• Attend team meetings and take relevant minutes on investment management, research, due diligence, trading activities and compliance
• Work closely with the Portfolio Administration Team, who process client investments into the Portfolio Management Service, ensuring a smooth and compliant client journey for investors into the service
• Work closely with the Legal & Regulatory team, ensuing adherence to internal policies and regulatory requirements
• Maintain robust records of the Portfolio Management Team’s activities.
• Assist with the administration aspects associated with trading activities
• Liaise with fund management companies and platform providers
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
• Ideally working towards Level 4 diploma, or equivalent
• Experience working in an investment-related environment;
• A track record of successfully performing administrative responsibilities with a strong compliance and regulatory focus;
• A comprehensive understanding of the financial services sector and regulatory context.
• Superior organisational, operational and administrative skills;
• Exceptional attention to detail;
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
• The ability to work as part of a team and maintain a positive, resilient and flexible approach to work.