REED CHeltenham are currently recruiting for an inventory/stock analyst to join their Evesham based client on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the Demand Planning Manager, the primary function of this role is to and review sales history using Inventory Planner software to accurately forecast future demand for stock products. Using this demand forecast to then place orders with nominated suppliers ensuring on time, in full delivery without incurring additional costs.
• Using Optimiza and other sales data sources; Generate a suite of monthly stock and sales reports to include (but not limited to); forecast accuracy, aged stock, excess stock reports, stock provision, POS reports, and KPI’s.
• Carry out month end process to include sales forecast and policy settings review.
• Analyse forecast accuracy identifying areas for improvement in order to maximize product sell-thru and minimize obsolescence and excess inventory.
• Participate in the annual budget process establishing a base line forecast with an 18-month horizon, making recommendations based on the forecast.
• Support product launch process to include monitoring actual progress against launch sales forecast (including POS).
• Represent Procurement in product launch meetings and feedback to the rest of the team.
• Monitor commercial specifications and take appropriate actions to ensure suitable stock levels are maintained to meet specific and general sales demand.
• Document all related processes and procedures to include training of other Procurement staff to ensure continuity.
• Liaise with Karndean USA and Australia and receive purchase orders, raise sales orders and place stock orders to meet demand.
• Expedite Purchase orders to ensure on time delivery (OTIF).
• Run order schedules on Optimiza and place purchase orders for stock products with own allocated suppliers using Navision purchase order system ensuring agreed prices are maintained.
• Setting up of new product codes in Navision.
• Provide holiday/sickness cover for other team members.
• Maintain records required to satisfy ISO14001.
• Any other duties commensurate with the position.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel user
• Analytical, Methodical and with an attention to detail
• Problem solving
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
• Use of Llamasoft Optimiza Forecasting software advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
If you are looking to work with a fantastic company that offers great benefits and have the skills outlined above, please apply now or email your CV to Sophie.Spindler@reedglobal.com.