An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Inventory Analyst in a very well established business. This role is varied and requires someone who is focused, hands on and can work to deadlines with intermediate excel.
- Manage a portfolio of Suppliers and Product Category
- Daily review of Fresh intake and contacting suppliers for shortages
- Ensure key issues are communicated to internal stakeholders and support with resolution
- Setting up promotions and product allocations
- Forecasting promotions
- Support with Seasonal Events
- Work in partnership with internal stakeholder teams to ensure that trading activities are identified and complement supply chain goals and vice versa.
- Develop relationships with Suppliers and Consolidators/Hauliers to ensure that inbound supply service levels and supplier constraints are optimised.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work in a team
The working hours will be 8.30- 16.30 Monday to Friday, with the requirement to work either Saturday/ Sunday every 6 weeks.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW!