I am currently recruiting for an International Sales Manager (Air distribution products)
The role will require travelling so candidates require a passport and driving licence for this role
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• To provide a professional level of technical & commercial support to Distribution and Commercial Partners, Design Engineers, Contractors and Purchasers.
• Review performance of Distribution and Commercial Partners at all times maximising performance on a geographic basis.
• Track Pipeline projects from early design to order with Distribution and Commercial Partners, Design Engineers & Contractors securing details of tender lists.
• Pursue projects at tender stage to ensure we are successful in winning the project with tenders in area of responsibility.
• Provide detailed revenue forecasts monthly.
• Produce detailed monthly report on territorial activity.
• Maintain a database of competitor products, pricing and assist in the marketing strategy.
• Provide market feedback for new product development as well as pricing movements.
• Provide market information on other company products that could be sold into the territory / customer base.
• Negotiate & establish standard discounts with Customers within area of responsibility.
• Negotiate any specific project discounts to secure an order through liaison with Sales Director.
• Maintain CRM data in accordance with company guidelines.
• Operate as an integral member of the International Sales Team.
Qualifications and Experience required
- HNC or Equivalent in Electro/Mechanical engineering qualification.
- Evidence of having attended Sales Training / Sales management courses.
- Be able to travel freely to achieve duties (inc Passport / Driving License).
- Technical knowledge of the HVAC industry with a minimum of 5 years’ experience preferably with an air distribution product.
- Ideally will have held an Export Sales role for min of 3 years
This role offers excellent company benefits including company car, mobile phone and laptop.
If you are interested in the role please apply below for consideration