|Location: CITY OF LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 50000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3081529|
As a Management Accountant (UK Revenue) you will be responsible for: -
Reporting to the Finance Manager your role will encompass many areas of both Financial and Management Accounting interacting closely with the UK heads and the Uk Finance team. You will be providing support and assist with the coordination of the financial accounting and reporting activities for operations across our International companies.You will be responsible for the day to day Accounting process, controlling all intercompany transactions and reporting on key elements required by stakeholders. You will demonstrate a good working knowledge of Excel though to Pivots and Lookups.
As an International Management Accountant you will be responsible for: -
• Month end processes: accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, deferred and accrued revenue
• production of the monthly financial reports including commentaries in a timely manner
• Thorough and detailed assessment of all costs posted to the ledger; detailed processing and recording of all balance sheet items in particular income recognition
• Maintain accurate and timely records supporting all Fixed Assets values.
• Must have excellent understanding of accounting areas related to our International operations such as revenue recognition and accounting for inter-company transactions
• Working closely alongside the MD of each entity, as well as responsibility for ensuring the companies are compliant with group reporting requirements.
• Acting as key finance contact for International accounting queries.
• Working alongside a small team within Group Finance.
• Ad hoc projects when required
The Successful Applicant
• CIMA qualified (or financial equivalent) with a minimum of three years accounting track record.
• At least two years in either a financial or management accounting role.
• Previous experience working within a business partnering role ideal but not essential
• Comfortable liaising with both finance and non-finance staff
• Hands on experience producing monthly management accounts
• Ideally experience dealing with external auditors and managing the audit process
• Ideally experience working with SOX
• Ideal candidate is someone who is self motivated with a track record of working independently.
Management Accountant - International Brand - Career Development - Excellent Benefits £35000 - £40 000 Weybridge
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
HERSHAM, SURREYRead more
30000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
WALSALL, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
29000.00 - 29500.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
MINCHINHAMPTON, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
TROWBRIDGE, WILTSHIRERead more
38000.00 - 44000.00 GBP Per Annum
GUILDFORD, SURREYRead more