Reed recruitment are currently recruiting for an International Assignment Consultant for a 12 Month FTC for a global company in Swindon.
Our client are the leading provider of international relocation management, assisting many large organisations with their global relocation requirements. Swindon is the European Head Office and is responsible for relocation throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Due to continued growth and success we are looking for enthusiastic customer service professionals to work in a varied and fast paced environment which offers great benefits and long term career opportunities.
The primary function of this role is to take ownership of the relocation process from start to finish whilst ensuring all customer and client needs are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Act as the single point of contact and coordination for all phases of the international relocation process
• Coordinate and manage the delivery of all relocation services based on individual client policies
• Build long term relationships with all customers and ensure an excellent customer service is provided at all times
• Manage and maintain all internal and external relationships
• Take responsibility for all elements of the relocation and demonstrate knowledge on all services and products
• Strong Customer Service and Administration skills
• Ability to manage a high volume of work and a busy mailbox within a fast paced environment
• Excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills
• Able to work both on personal initiative and in a team environment
• High level of accuracy and process orientated
• International living and/or work experience
• Personal and/or professional relocation experience
• Second language proficiency
As the market leader our client offer a competitive salary and extensive rewards, such as medical & health care.