Are you an experienced Customer Service Adviser?!
Have you got good technical skills?!
An established client of mine is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. This is a position that will offer a challenge and job satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Processing and managing all incoming calls and referring them to appropriate departments
- Building strong relationships with internal departments as well as clients
- Answering customer enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Supporting the Technical department when required
- Generating sales orders and delivery notes for spare parts
- Ad-hoc duties as required by management
You will have:
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment, in a Customer facing role
- Great technical skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Competitive salary
- Progression opportunities
- Excellent holiday package
- Free parking on-site
Apply now or contact Alex Wilczek at REED Watford Business Support for more info.