Internal Sales Manager - Manufacturing Company
Salary DOE + Impressive Bonus Scheme (Potential Company Car)
Leicester office base. Monday - Thursday (8am-5pm) Friday (8am-3pm)
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Very impressive UK based manufacturer of bespoke packaging and protective products, are looking to recruit a sales leader for the office based sales team. The company operate in a variety of different industries and have on-site manufacturing facilities, allowing maximum efficiency for the client's requirements.
The role will be based in the office, have a small team of 5 report to you, whilst also working with numerous other divisions to maximise sales and successes. You will a have a revenue based team target, as well as a personal revenue target - both bonusable. The main focuses of the role are to increase revenue whilst maintaining high profit margins, this is coupled with the maintenance of marketing plans, consistent blogs and high quality mail shots.
Full training will be provided on the product lines, if you're from outside the industry.
Requirements for the role:
- Manufacturing or engineering product/ service background, within a sales role.
- Management of small - large internal sales teams, with proven performance.
- Ability to implement marketing plans and capitalise on gaps in the market.
- Proven growth of teams and team revenue in previous management roles (circa £5million).
- Ideally a consistent high performing sales consultant yourself.
Please apply with your most recent CV, or contact Josh Bailey (Reed Sales) on LinkedIn.