My client, a market leading organisation located in Birchwood are experiencing massive growth, making this a very exciting time to join the business. With the growth a new position has been identified and they are looking to recruit on a permanent basis a full time Customer Service and Internal Sales Co-ordinator.
- £18,000 - £22,000 salary
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) rising to 33 days after 5 years’ service
- Company Pension
- Working hours of Monday to Friday 40 hours per week (08:00 - 17:00)
My client is looking to hire a full-time customer service and internal sales co-ordinator to support business activities. My client aims to engage effectively with all stakeholders via multiple sales channels and strive to have excellent customer service standards. This includes responding efficiently to all customer enquiries and requests to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Managing incoming calls and enquiries for Internal sales and customer service
- Managing customer service issues from start to completion
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Monitor & maintain data on CRM system
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email
- Achieving sales target monthly
- Research & propose ideas for new lead generation opportunities
- General office administration
- CAD software design – Full training will be given if you have not used this before
- Ability to learn and retain information quickly
- Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- A high level of numeracy
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to problem solve and use one's own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive, enthusiastic & pro-active attitude
- Research sales history of customers
This really is a great opportunity so please do not hesitate to apply if you have the skills and experience as detailed above.