My client is looking for an experienced salesperson to join their team. This role will allow for them to explore an internal sales model to help support our external Sales team but also to generate direct sales form the office. This role will be pivotal in ensuring a competitive edge in their sectors and will allow the business to grow.
In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
• Managing a bank of existing projects that are “live” on a CRM system
• Making outbound calls to prospects to qualify leads and existing customers to follow up on live and future projects.
• Understanding the different roles our clients play in a project, their needs, the timeframe of a stage of a project and the reality and drivers that could turn the opportunity in to an order.
• Providing some level of technical knowledge, explaining, and demonstrating features of our products in a clear & concise manner. All training will be given
• Conveying summarised key findings from phone conversations to various internal teams (Commercial, Marketing, Sales, etc) to help refine further communications as well as liaising with the external team on a regular basis
• Explaining and demonstrating features of our products in a clear & concise manner.
• Working closely with external sale team to co-ordinate any necessary face to face contact.
• Co-ordinating with internal teams to arrange the supply of marketing material, samples and arranging site surveys.
You will have responsibility to increase sales and showcase the Company’s products to a variety of customer types, across several industries and sectors. The ideal person for this role will have exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal, and the ability to build a genuine rapport with prospects over the phone promptly.
The ideal candidate:
• Has exception communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Has the ability to engage with perspective customers via telephone and email, including developing and maintaining relationships in key industries and sectors.
• Has the ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities and projects.
• Has the ability to problem-solve, identify process efficiencies and make suggestions for improvements.
Your experience / skills include:
• Previous sales experience and a technical aptitude.
• A background in telesales is an advantage (product sales would be ideal, but not required).