|Location: SWINDON, WILTSHIRE||Salary: 176 - 220 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3047486|
The post-holder will be responsible for maintaining the existing programme of internal communications activities for including:
• Gathering content, writing editing and distributing the internal newsletter fortnightly.
• Working across to research council to shape head office staff meeting agendas,
• Representing internal communications in meetings with counterparts from other Research Councils
• Maintaining momentum of the new Leadership Team updates in, organising sessions, securing Director attendance and gathering staff questions.
• Overseeing the established bitesize science talk series,
• Being the contact for staff suggestions submitted through suggestion boxes and the online tool.
• Helping web and information services team with intranet re-design, advising on internal communications needs.
The post-holder will also be responsible for delivering programme of internal communications to engage staff with the exciting UnEarthed showcase in November 2017. And may also be required to help the project team with wider delivery.
This Research Council has made significant progress with Internal Communications over the last year or so and we now have a highly regarded function and programme in place. Whilst we are not planning to start any new projects during the period in question, it is essential that we maintain momentum on the internal communications projects that are currently ongoing. Oversight of the Internal Communications will continue to be provided by the Head of External Affairs.
The successful candidate will need.....
• Excellent communications skills
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
• Excellent written English
• Comfortable with new technology e.g. Mailchimp, social media, Windows365
• Flexible team worker able to adapt to changing plans and respond quickly
• Able to build internal relationships with a range of colleagues at all levels across the organisation, listen to suggestions and drive improvements forward
• Previous experience of working in a communications role is desirable
My submission deadline for this role is Monday 17th July - if you are interested please apply online for this role or call me on 01793 508490 - you can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
19.78 - 24.66 GBP Per Hour
SOUTH EAST LONDON, LONDONRead more
24.00 - 24.66 GBP Per Hour
CATFORD, LONDONRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
46547.00 - 63264.00 GBP Per Hour
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
20000.00 - 23500.00 GBP Per Annum
CIRENCESTER, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more