|Location: CHATHAM, KENT||Salary: 37000.00 - 42000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3059542|
- Leading the development of the group wide internal communications strategy,.
- To lead the planning of a scheduled sequence of internal communication activities that effectively drives staff engagement to meet business objectives.
- Create a voice for internal communications.
- Establish and ensure a process that engages all areas of the business to support the successful implementation of the internal communications plan by effectively maintaining, controlling and coordinating all internal communications activity.
- Business partnering with key areas
- Act as content owner of the new Intranet and actively promote and encourage its use
- Report on the effectiveness of internal communications and key successes and engagement by obtaining and interpreting feedback of internal events and campaigns.
- Line manage and coach all aspects of performance management, development, conduct, sickness management, appraisals, employee administration and recruitment.
- You will hold a professional marketing qualification
- At least 5 years experience in an internal communications role
- Desirable if you have worked with a financial services firm
- Intermediate HTML Skills
- Advanced level of knowledge of web design
If you have the relevant skills and are looking to join a company that offers a highly competitive salary but also progression and a good benefits package, please apply today to be immediately considered.
172.62 - 172.62 GBP Per Day
SOUTH EAST LONDON, LONDONRead more
19.78 - 24.66 GBP Per Hour
LEWISHAM, LONDONRead more
35000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
29000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
ST. IVES, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
38000.00 - 39000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more