I am currently working with a leading professional services organisation based in North Bristol who are looking for an internal auditor to join their small team. As the internal auditor you will work closely with the audit manager to contribute towards the organisation’s internal audit plan by delivering end-to-end audits for key area’s of the business.
This opportunity sits within a team of 3, and as an experienced auditor you would be the natural successor for the current audit manager, giving you room to climb the career ladder internally in the future.
• Arranging and attending meetings with key stakeholders across the business to agree the scope of audits
• Ensuring material business risks are identified with mitigating solutions and controls highlighted by using appropriate testing
• Act as a source of sound recommendations to the business to minimise risk and improve efficiency
• Maintaining detailed audit files to support audit findings
• Assist in the production of departmental reporting and management information
• Performing ad hoc projects as needed
• Flexible Working Hours
• Life Assurance
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Child Care
This role would suit a finance professional with either an audit qualification (ACA or IIA) or at least 2 years of Internal Audit Experience.
If this sounds like you please apply for more details.