|Location: OXFORD, OXFORDSHIRE||Salary: 19000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 14|
|Posted: 11 months ago||Reference: 3124620|
Are you driven by sales, and keen to make a name for yourself?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are currently one of the leading providers of Accounting and Finance staff to clients across the county, enjoying an excellent reputation amongst our clients, based upon our dedication to providing a truly consultative, honest and transparent service at all times.
We have greatly increased our market share over recent years through the demonstration of true understanding of the accounting profession, and take the lead in the production of nationally recognised employment market reports to provide a complete service to our clients.
With a structured and highly successful career development framework that has benefited a number of staff here in Oxford over recent years, the company is proven to support those looking to excel within the profession. Combined with a range of flexible benefits and rewards, Reed represent one of the very best options for anyone looking to build their career in a consultancy environment.
The position of Recruitment Consultant within Reed is a demanding professional sales role, which focuses heavily upon the consistent delivery of relevant, considered market knowledge to both candidates and clients. For the right individual, it is a highly rewarding, exciting post that can deliver a fantastic long-term career with first-rate earning potential.
As a Consultant, you will be involved in the following:
- development business with new and existing clients in person through the use of formal consultation meetings
- undertaking marketing with prospective clients over the telephone and in written form
- sourcing candidates to meet client needs, focusing upon those with the right skill set, qualification and character traits
- interviewing candidates to ascertain individual suitability, and undertaking extensive interview preparation to focus upon key criteria
- negotiating, where necessary, with both candidates and clients to ensure all-round satisfactory conclusions
As a Consultant, you will be targeted on both your activity and your weekly / monthly revenue, with an expectation that you will meet and exceed the targets set.
Our Consultants come from a range of backgrounds and having previous recruitment experience is not the most important attribute for us. To be successful within our business we would look for someone with the following attributes:
- a proven ability to sell, ideally in business to business sales
- an ability to think quickly, in a busy working environment, finding feasible solutions
- an ability to undertake a consultative approach, considering a range of contributing factors from different individuals
- the ability to negotiate and influence decision makers where necessary
- a proven understanding of how to build lasting professional relationships based on trust and deliverance
- an honest, flexible approach to your work with a determination to succeed
If you are looking to begin a career within the recruitment sector, and feel this opportunity could be of interest, please Apply Online for further details, or email a current copy of your CV and an outline of your reasons for interest to email@example.com.
16000.00 - 17000.00 GBP Per Annum
YORK, NORTH YORKSHIRERead more
20 - 21 GBP Per Hour
UPPER DEAN, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
40,000.00-45,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
CIRENCESTER, GLOUCESTERSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
21000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
24000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
BOURNE END, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more