Reed HR are working with a well-known Retail Company based in Central London to recruit a Reward Manager, on a Fixed Term basis for 6 months initially.
Working alongside the wider Global Reward team, you be responsible for Contributing towards the support, design, management and administration of the compensation and benefits programs with a specific focus on Markets within your assigned client group. You will support Global Rewards initiatives and frameworks including leading on a Global Rewards project.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Prepare and coordinate the process of salary revision; conduct regular analysis on the competitiveness of pay and social benefits practices.
- Lead salary review, and bonus plans program, including data integrity, calculations, final analysis/approval and communication within client group
- Support employment cost consolidation & budget analysis
- Analyse and prepare Pay Equity & Gender Pay Gap Report. Manage and follow through on any points with an action plan
- Manage/support mobility processes
- Manage relationships with service providers in order to ensure the best cost-benefit ratio on both global and regional scales.
- Analyse market data & prepare proposal for pay ranges. Support the implementation of pay policies, procedures, and plans.
- Manage the Job evaluation process using the internal Mercer methodology provided by global Reward.
- Manage and develop TBS Benefits Program in line with market trends & employee needs in a cost-effective and transparent way
- Manage Remuneration offers for expats
The successful candidate will have an excellent background in managing Reward initiatives, including the hands-on use of the Mercer Job Evaluation methodology or similar. You will have a proven ability to manage your own workload autonomously.
Ideally the successful candidate will be available immediately or short notice. You will be working from home initially due to the COVID-19 crisis, but as and when the situation improves, may be required to work from the office later into the assignment.