We have been asked by a Midlands Local Authority to source an interim Quality Assurance manager.
The role will involve the following:
- Working closely with operational and strategic managers within frontline Children's services
- Quality assurance of all frontline functions
- Preparation for Ofsted
- Highlight what is going well, what can be improved and what is a potential risk - the appointed person will also be expected to deliver potential solutions
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- Fully SW England registered
- Must have a strong background in QA-specific roles
- Must have experience as a frontline Children's services manager e.g. Service Manager, Service Lead or above
- Must have exceptional knowledge of Children's Safeguarding procedures
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
- Dedicated expert consultant
- A smooth & speedy registration process – we guarantee to meet you at a place & time that’s convenient for you, and everything else can be done online!
- Online timesheets & pay management
- 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
- Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
- Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
- Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
- Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
- Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
- Referral/recommendation bonus paid at up to £250
If you are interested in this role please call (0121 2372642), or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) - alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £250 if we can find them work!