|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 17.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3101287|
• Carrying out the College’s payroll function for full-time and part-time employees using the College’s computerised payroll system (Pyramid HR), including the maintenance of required records.
• Making payments authorised in accordance with employment contracts or other instructions provided by the Human Resources team.
• Undertaking required reporting, both internal and statutory reporting.
• Ensuring that employees are paid as per their contracts and deviations in any are correctly authorised and approved, including overtime payments.
• Ownership of the process of the smooth running of the payroll software including timely back-ups and year end processes.
• In liaison with Human Resources, manage the processing of sick leave and special leave.
• Processing monthly and annual returns within the statutory deadlines.
• Liaising with staff and management on payroll-related queries.
• Manage new starters and leavers (including termination of service) appropriately, in liaison with Human Resources
• Correctly processing increments and back pay when required.
• Ensuring pension membership, contributions and payments to Teachers’ Pension and the LPFA schemes are operated effectively and efficiently and within the rules stipulated as well as any statutory requirements and returns of these schemes. Manage auto-enrolment processes.
• Ensuring compliance with Statutory Sick Pay, Occupational Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Paternity Pay legislation.
• Ensuring all payroll liabilities are paid accurately and on time (e.g. National Insurance, PAYE, Apprenticeship Levy)
• Managing the payroll administration of other benefits offered by the College e.g. season ticket loans and salary sacrifice schemes
• In liaison with Human Resources, providing advice to, and answering queries from staff, on all aspects of their employment with the College, with particular reference to pay details from Gross through to Net pay.
• An up-to-date working knowledge and significant experience of payroll and general personnel work, including PAYE, National Insurance and pensions
• Excellent understanding of payroll legislation and processes
• Proven ability to use own initiative and problem-solving skills as appropriate and work with minimum supervision
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to deal sensitively and in a tactful and friendly manner with learners, staff and other users of the College’s services
If you are interested in this role apply today!
28000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
38000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
HAILSHAM, EAST SUSSEXRead more
33000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
30000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
HUNGERFORD, BERKSHIRERead more
30000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
CIRENCESTER, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more