Job Title: Interim Learning Development Manager
Pay rate: Competitive
Hours: Full time (35 hours) Term Time Only
Duration: Interim 4-8 weeks
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Bristol area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Interim Learning Development Manager to join them.
To serve the Catholic and wider community by providing Sixth Form education of the highest quality and to act in the spirit of the Gospel believing that every person is loved by God and has a unique value.
- To provide assessed and timely support for learners to ensure that they attend and achieve.
- To work with learners with learning difficulties and disabilities to develop them and ensure their full participation in all aspects of college life
- To act as deputy for the Head of Learning Development and Safeguarding
- To carry out reviews of EHCP students, ensuring learning support is student centred and ensure that support is appropriate and effective
- You will be working with students aged 16+
- Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Experience in SEND Management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career