|Location: MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 45000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3054031|
The Finance Systems Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Group Finance Integration Programme is delivered effectively and getting all Group Companies on to the same platform. This will include Project Management, Change Management, Stakeholder Management & all associated documentation.
Duties will include:
- Managing the end to end lifecycle of the project including production and maintenance of required artefacts such as Project Plans, risks and issue (RAIDs), budget tracking & project governance.
- Making sure everyone is doing what they're supposed to be in a timely manner.
- Ensuring a structured Change Management approach and methodology. Managing the push-back associated with delivering a Change Management programme.
- Managing reporting to governance forums, key stakeholders and line management ensuring early sight of exceptions with options & mitigations where appropriate.
- Providing detailed analysis in support of group implementation to ensure change is fully thought through, justified with clear objectives and outcomes to ensure change is communicated and managed with least business impact
- Planning, agreeing & executing communication, training and transition activities with stakeholders.
- Developing a set of actionable and targeted change management plans including a communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching & training plan and resistance management plan
- Applying best practice change management tools and techniques including Change Impact Assessments, Change Management strategy and Stakeholder Analysis.
- Coaching managers & supervisors through Change (Change Curve & Learning styles)
- Dealing with any post go-live project issues.
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Must have excellent Project Management skills
- Proven track record of delivering business change & IT projects
- Ability to communicate effectively to users & customers at all levels including Executive Directors
- Professional Qualification in Project Management, such as Prince 2, would be highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience of running projects in medium to large companies
- Experience of working in IT in a large organisation. A Financial Background is also preferred but you don't have to be a Qualified Accountant.
- Consulting experience would be preferable
- NAV experience would be useful but not essential
- Experience of testing would be advantageous but not essential
This role will pay a pro rata'd salary in the region of £48,000 and a daily rate of around £285 per day. The salary / rate is negotiable for the right candidate. This company offer flexible working hours and the working week is 37.5 hours.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a really good company as part of a diverse and friendly team, with a lot of scope for making a significant difference quickly. The experience you gain in this role will strongly enhance your CV!
My Client is looking for someone to start at the beginning of September at the latest. They are looking to hold interviews week commencing 31st July. It will be a 2 stage interview process, and they will appoint soon after this is completed. If you’re interested, please send me your CV by 8:30 on Monday 31st July.
32000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
STOKE GIFFORD, AVONRead more
500.00 - 500.00 GBP Per Day
GRAVESEND, KENTRead more
70000 - 80000 GBP Per Annum
CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
200.00 - 300.00 GBP Per Hour
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
32000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
NUNEATON, WARWICKSHIRERead more