An opportunity has arisen for an Interim Finance Manager in a law firm in Guildford on a Fixed Term Contract part time basis.
Responsibilities will include: -
• Dealing with all day to day operations within a legal accounts department, including:
o Processing payments and transfers
o Slip posting
o Processing invoices
o Processing time and write offs
o Supporting staff with queries
o Petty cash
o Commission management
• Preparation of weekly cashflow forecasts.
• Preparation of daily and monthly bank reconciliations.
• Completion of month end procedures.
• Liaison with auditors for completion of year end accounts.
• Processing quarterly VAT returns.
• Producing monthly reports to all fee earners
• Ensuring all transactions are processed daily in accordance with SRA rules.
• Credit control
The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and should be able to work independently without supervision.