Reed Accountancy are partnered with a well known public sector organisation, who require a Finance Business Partner to join their team on an interim basis.
The ideal candidate will need to be AAT qualified or ACCA, CIMA or ACA part qualified.
Reporting in to the Financial Director, this role will include:
- Act as the finance business partner by providing financial analysis, advice and guidance to the Directors
- Ensure financial targets are monitored, reported against, variances are addressed with the relevant stakeholders and any changes that may impact on the business
- Support the operational management structure
- Development and maintenance of effective working relationships with partners to ensure financial position can be negotiated effectively
- Review, advise and oversee the preparation of financial reports to funding partners
- Implement and monitor financial policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of the above, and be available immediately or at short notice.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply now for further details.