Reed HR are working with a large Public Sector organisation based in South West London to recruit a Benefits Management Officer for an Interim position of approximately 4–5 months. This role will be paid via Reed and will be inside IR35.
The role and responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day implementation of the benefits management framework, approach, standards and processes to ensure identification and realisation of financial and non-financial benefits.
- Implement the benefits management approach, framework and processes to ensure financial and non-financial benefits are being delivered
- Support the Business Change and Benefits Realisation Manager to ensure benefits management processes are adhered to at portfolio, programme and project levels, ensuring consistency across all levels of benefits management and to the required standard.
- Ensure that key portfolio and programme level benefit identification and realisation is effectively communicated to the Business Change and Benefits Realisation Manager, including escalating any concerns / risks / issues to their management and / or realisation.
- Establishing, managing and supporting benefits mapping and realisation planning, including assisting the Business Change and Benefits Realisation Manager in developing a comprehensive picture of inputs, outputs, capabilities and outcomes and the business change required to enable the delivery of benefits.
- Assist Programme Managers and (Senior) Project Managers (internal and external contractors / consultants) in identifying, tracking and realising benefits
Experience & Knowledge:
•Understanding of the principles of benefits management and the relevant tools and techniques.
•Experience of working across a variety of projects or programmes, and ability to prioritise workload and multi-task accordingly.
•Analytical experience in performance and/or finance and the ability to extract relevant information from Business Cases, presentations and other documentation.
•Experience of facilitating groups, balancing conflicting opinions, building consensus as necessary.
•Previous experience of working in (local) government, a security agency or policing is essential.
•Essential: Managing Benefits: Practitioner or training / qualifications related to Benefits Management, such as ISEB Certificate in Benefits Management and Business Assurance or related Business Analysis training
•Desirable: Management of Portfolios: Foundation
Please note due to the urgency of this role you must already be Security Cleared (SC cleared), and available to start on short notice.