We are currently recruiting for an Interim Accountant to work on a 6 month fixed term contract, full time, 40 hours per week.
- Oversee the hotel accounts team responsible for revenue control and cost management onsite.
- Support the General Manager to ensure the hotel operates profitably in-line with budget and provide effective management of stock control, hours employed and purchasing across all areas of the business.
- Complete Monthly Management Accounts and Purchase Ledger processes
- Closely monitor and analyse hours employed, ensuring all rotas are accurate and submitted to the central payroll team by company deadlines.
- Analyse and communicate variances from budget to the General Manager and wider management team throughout the financial year.
- Assist in delivery of a culture of reducing waste and increasing energy efficiency by analysing and communicating energy consumption information.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced management accountant
- Previous experience working within the leisure industry
- Confident user of Excel
- Immediately available