Interaction Designer – Immediate start
Inside IR35 - circa £250 - £325 per day
Coventry (remote working available at the moment).
To be considered for this contract you'll need to have experience of defining visual priorities and the following:
- Confidence working at pace in an Agile environment, collaborating with teams to turn concepts into user-centred services
- Have experience of sketching, prototyping and iterative design
- Contribute to designing interaction patterns and standards, looking for common features across services
- Create and rapidly iterate prototypes to help the wider team learn about user needs for different scenarios or tasks
- Ensure design of services is consistent
- Understand parameters of technology and coding, and limitations.
- Make informed decisions based on user needs, available technology and value for money.
Awesome opportunity to play an integral part in the departments digital transformation, any public sector experience will be beneficial. Apply now!