Integrations Engineer/ On-boarding Engineer/ Technical Support
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: £21,000 to £25,000
Benefits: Global working opportunities/ Sociable Culture/ Career Progression/ Client Facing
In the heart of Newcastle, this fun and vibrant company are looking for an Integrations Engineer/ On-boarding Engineer to join their innovative team. You will be involved in on boarding existing and new clients onto this company’s highly recognised platform. You will be in a client facing role, working with well-known companies, providing technical support and advise to help them use the platform effectively.
If you are looking for a company to progress your career and open up your skill set, this may be the opportunity for you. This opportunity has a range of progression paths, from working on newer and exciting projects, to specialise in your interests.
You MUST have the attitude to succeed. This company are looking for you to want to learn, challenge yourself and take on new responsibilities.
What will you be doing:
- All client integrations onto the companies platform and across partner/mobile channels
- Troubleshooting issues with client integration/set up
- On-going technical support for existing and new clients
- Presenting the companies platforms and solutions to new and existing clients
- Optimise existing tacking configuration for the platform
- Training external clients in this companies products
- Providing technical documentation when needed
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in technical support and customer service
- Ability to communicate and present technical information to a non-technical audience
- Enthusiasm to learn and improve
- Strong teamwork and work ethics
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and can-do personality
Desirable skills include: Knowledge of APIs and functionality; Problem solving skills ; Knowledge of MySQL, JQuery and PHP; Experience in marketing.
- Sociable working environment
- Learning and progression opportunities
- Culture of internal promotion
- Annual Leave
- Opportunity to work globally
- Free Breakfast
- Bring your dog to work day
This company are looking to interview ASAP – if you would like more information and to apply to the role, please submit your CV to Hayley.email@example.com