Do you have strong organisational skills and experience of working in an insurance or similar environment?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Insurance Officer to join our Insurance team in Norwich. In a nutshell, the Insurance Officer will undertake the claims management process, minimising claims exposure, advising the business on claims liability, ensuring that at all times the organisation adheres to all legal obligations. The role will initially be on a temporary basis but may move to a 6 month contract,
Some of the key duties include:
• Perform all tasks on a timely and accurate basis and in line with the agreed service level agreement. Escalate to the Senior Insurance Officer where these may not be met in order that they can implement contingency plans where appropriate to maximise service delivery and maintain standards.
• Demonstrate an acute attention to detail and investigatory nature towards all claims processing, reconciliation and reporting duties. Ensuring data is reviewed and discrepancies rectified on a timely basis.
• Take a proactive approach to all duties undertaken ensuring that any concerns raised from internal or external sources are satisfactorily resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
• Represent the team in a positive manner ensuring information is shared appropriately. Provide relevant training and guidance to enable stakeholders to meet the requirements of the Insurance Team.
You must be a confident and an excellent communicator with some previous experience in a similar position. We’re looking for someone with experience in a high volume transactional environment. You must also have an eye for detail with strong investigatory skills.
If you have excellent IT skills specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and experience using Insurance databases we want to hear from you!
Insurance claims handling experience is essential. You must be focused on delivering excellent customer service excellence and have experience of working in a high volume transactional environment.
Benefits of being a Reed temporary employee:
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 616190
Please note due to the high number of applications we anticipate we will receive for this post, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.