Our client, a well established Lloyd's Insurance Broker, are currently recruiting for an experienced Broker to join their London office.
They are currently looking for Insurance Brokers with a positive "can do" attitude, who can come in and develop their existing accounts, as well as proactively produce new business opportunities for the company. The client are seeking a proactive team player who will demonstrate good work ethic with a ambitious and collaborative approach to their work-life. The successful candidate will utilise their broad range of products knowledge from the industry for clients.
Duties consist of:
1. Placing business into Lloyd's, utilising existing relationships with Underwriters.
2. Product knowledge of the following classes of business; Cyber, Property, Commercial Combined, Medical Malpractice, Accident and Health.
3. Passion Project - The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to develop an area of their choice, enabling them to choose a territory, class of business, or industry that they interested in. As long as they feel it is viable (they may be asked to provide a business plan) the candidate will receive support from the company and the rest of the team to develop this area of business.
4. Support other colleagues with their business and be an all-round team player.
- Working hours 9am – 5.30pm.
- Competitive salary and commission structure in place based on sales.
- 23 days holiday per year - increasing by one day with each complete years’ service (so long as a year has been completed prior to the January).
- After probation - Pension, life cover, personal accident cover, critical illness cover, worldwide travel cover, access to employee assistance helplines and 24hr call a doctor.
If this role applies to you or you know if anyone who would be interested, please send a most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org