|Location: HERTFORDSHIRE, SOUTH EAST ENGLAND||Salary: 38600.00 - 38600.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3089931|
Based in Hertfordshire, our client has been a leader in it's industry for over 100 years.
Working within the Maintenance Team and reporting to the Team Leader, the majority of your time will be spent on instrumentation tasks, including repairs, calibration and testing, but will also include minor project work and assisting in additional maintenance duties where priorities require.
• Ensure the on-going reliability and accuracy of instrumentation across the plants.
• Ensure calibrations are kept up-to-date and recorded.
• Identify and report any current or potential issues.
• Liaise with the maintenance team leader to agree work priorities, including both reactive and planned maintenance activities to ensure that customers and stakeholders are supported in their operational needs.
• Carry out Plant Modification work to help enhance both plant safety and efficiency.
• Support the projects teams at initial design stages to offer advice on the correct selection of plant and equipment to ensure improved levels of future plant reliability and maintainability.
• Ensure that all relevant departmental administration such as; time sheets, work orders (WMO), stores purchase requisitions, etc. are completed to ensure concise work history and financial accountability.
• Carry out statutory and other testing on site to help maintain both ISO 9001 & ISO14001 accreditation.
• Take ownership of your own training and development plans to ensure continued development of your own skills and expertise, undertaking additional training skills to keep abreast of technology changes, and the changing needs of the business.
• When there is a requirement, vary normal working patterns in order to complete required work, cover colleagues absence or attending training courses.
Shifts: 12 hour shifts, days only, 3s and 4s shift pattern
Salary: £38,661 plus pension, medical cash plan, bonus and free parking
Are you the ideal candidate?
• Significant experience in chemical maintenance, or similar process industry.
• Hold the equivalent of a City & Guilds Level 3 qualification (or higher) in a relevant subject.
• Some traditional mechanical and electrical skills and knowledge, ideally gained through a formal apprenticeship would be an advantage.
• Exposure to a LEAN approach to manufacturing.
• Experience of working with Profibus networking would be an advantage.
• Experience in computerized maintenance management system is desirable.
25000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum
BROMLEY COMMON, KENTRead more
14000.00 - 15000.00 GBP Per Annum
LANCASTER, LANCASHIRERead more
22500.00 - 27360.00 GBP Per Annum
PENCOED, MID GLAMORGANRead more
10.65 - 10.65 GBP Per Hour
BOSTON, LINCOLNSHIRERead more
10.00 - 11.55 GBP Per Hour
AYLESBURY, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more