Mobile Controls and Instrumentation engineer Vacancy - Excellent Career prospects
Do you have a proven track record in the Utilities, Oil & Gas or Chemical Industries?
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Are training, development and variety important to you?
Yes?.. Keep Reading
Our client is a successful utilities / chemicals provider, who has been up and running since the mind 19th Century and have a customer base of almost 750,000. Due to planned growth and expansion they are looking for an experienced mobile controls and instrumentation engineer to join their team, ideally based around the Sutton area. Interested?... Keep Reading.
As a Systems Technician, you will maintain the companies instrumentation, control and SCADA systems in line with ISO 9001:2008 quality system procedures.
Reporting to the Systems Manager (Production) and Treatment Works Manager, you will:
- Carry out routine maintenance and investigate, diagnose and rectify faults in ICA systems
- Ensure that operations staff are kept informed of work being carried out
- Help to supervise contracted labourers and trainees
- Maintain accurate records
We are recruiting based on potential, values and fit, rather than just experience and qualifications and seeking aTechnician with:
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- A reliable and flexible approach
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience of working in the chemical or a related process industry, working with SCADA, control and instrumentation systems
- A full driving licence
- Life assurance
- Bonus scheme
- 23 daysholiday per year, increasing to 27 with service
- Give as you earn scheme
- Financial education, savings and personal loans through Neyber
- Aqualibrium - our wellbeing programme including Mental Health First Aiders and free annual comprehensive health checks
- Simply Health Cash Plan, Surgical Choices and Rewards
- Salary of circa ?40,000 per annum
- Paid overtime
- Car allowance
- Up to 10% employer contribution towards Aviva's Group Personal Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking or in local area
- Working hours: 37.5 hours per week?
- As part of the Systems Team, you will be expected to provide out-of-hours support on a rostered basis as well as standby duty (1 every 6 weeks)
If there is a level of interested and you think that the above role is something that you would be suited too, then apply now as positions will be filled soon or alternatively for more details e-mail Shimlan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the best.