Reed HR are working with an Education Provider in London to recruit for an Instructional Designer (Learning and Development) on a temporary basis. Due to Covid-19 the client has made all material digital and is looking for a specialist to support faculties with getting ready for online teaching in September. This role is to start immediately and will be on an ongoing until at least September/October 2020.
This role is based in London, however, will be remote so the successful candidate can live anywhere else in the UK.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
Supporting the faculties with getting ready for online teaching
- Support online learning
- Ensure the next cohort of students will be able to have access to their course online
- Modifying current material to work online
- Working closely with a team to support the development of this programme
To be successful in this role, you will have worked within a Learning and Development role previously (ideally e-learning). Experience in Education would be desirable.
You will need to have/be:
-Access to a laptop/PC
- Experience within Learning and Development – Ideally e-learning
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication, interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience moving learning material to an online space
- Ability to learn and apply new skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in touch.