We have a fantastic opportunity for an Installations Officer working at a Leading Local Authority in Greater Manchester. This is a temporary Full-time role, for the next 1 - 2 months.
Your role as an Installation Officer, will require you to undertake installation and maintenance of Community Alarms and Assistive Technology Equipment to promote and sustain independent living.
Monitor, review and evaluate equipment as required, to assist in determining suitable adjustments to ensure customer needs are met to the highest standard.
To install and maintain Telehealth and Equipment, providing effective customer support at the point of delivery.
Once equipment has been fitted, it needs to be tested and physically shown to the user on how it works and what to do in case of an emergency.
Produce accurate and appropriate records manually and electronically to achieve service performance and efficiency.
Personal commitment to continuous self-development and service improvement.
- Ideally previous experience as an Installations officer with a Local Authority.
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle.
- You will need to have strong and accurate IT Skills, must be able to diagnose any equipment issues when installing equipment/servicing.
- Valid and Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Excellent people skills, being able to talk to the public, clients, colleagues, and other senior professionals.
- Reed Reward Benefits and Discounts
- Flexible Payment Options i.e. PAYE / Umbrella and Ltd options
- Weekly Pay, with Online Timesheet system