The purpose of the role is to co-ordinate the installation initial survey or sale through to completion, snagging and invoicing.
Duties to include:
Plan cost effective and prompt installation of all products that require assembly & installation by third party fitters, taking into account: stock availability, customer and Sales teams requirements, logistical constraints and fitter availability.
• Maintain installation planning excel sheet showing outstanding Sales orders & installation dates.
• Co-ordinate with the procurement, in house board production and warehouse admin team to ensure stock is on hand at the right location to fulfil planned installs.
• Be on hand to respond to issues as and when they occur during the install process
• Ensure all installed orders are shipped on from the correct location in Navision.
• Raise purchase orders to cover installations in accordance with fitters agreed cost schedules.
• Take actions appropriate to resolve outstanding snags from installations within the specified lead-time to include: arranging for fitters to revisit if required, identifying and sending replacement parts, sending labels etc. In all cases liaising with customer and company representative and updating CRM with progress.
• Working with marketing department and/or project teams set up and maintain merchandising plans in a consistent format for all POS ensuring clear and accurate filing on shared drive so that other departments/individuals can access them at need
• Co-ordinate with marketing, art workers, procurement and suppliers to ensure that correct artwork is available and easily accessible for all stock graphics and labels. Particular attention must be paid to the link between the stock item and the artwork so that no confusion arises at the point of re-order
• Generate a weekly report to be sent to Representatives showing orders by sales area and planned installation dates.
• Report monthly on installation lead times, snagging issues by type, quantity and lead time to resolve. Highlight any other related issues.
The ideal candidate will have :
• Strong organisational skills.
• Customer service experience with a confident telephone manner essential.
• Manufacturing; stock control, project management, or similar background an advantage.
• Excel (Spreadsheets for planning purposes).
• Navision or similar ERP experience ideal.
• CRM or similar experience ideal
• Understanding of warehouse management system ideal
• Email (Microsoft Outlook)
• Confident and clear communicator
• Customer focused
Language skills in German or French or Dutch an added advantage but not essential