REED Engineering are proud to support our specialist client in their search for an Inspector to join them on a permanent basis at their facility in Hampshire. The successful candidate will be required to carry out inspection of Printed Circuit Boards.
- Using written work instructions and items lists to inspect products to customer specifications and IPC-JSTD-001 Class 3 to ensure the quality of the product
- Inspecting PCBs using magnification equipment
- Liaising with the Quality department
- Liaising with Team Leaders / PCB Assemblers to discuss faults and findings
- Complying with all 5S activities as required
- Ability to work to written instructions and bills of materials
- IPC certifications are required
- Experience in PCB inspection is required
- Understanding of component identification codes such as resistors, capacitors and ICs
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High concentration levels
- Excellent level of dexterity
All applicants will need to be eligible to live and work in the UK and be able to obtain SC clearance.