Working with a wide range of customers from startups to some of the UK's biggest brands.
Reporting directly in to the Director, you will be in a team of 2 who respond to the companies incoming enquiries. The company are approached through the website, emails and phone calls and your job will be to be the first point of contact for all!
- Point of contact for all incoming sales enquiries to the company via phone, email and the website
- Process all enquiries and upload details to the internal CRM system accurately
- Make product recommendations from customer guidelines and briefs
- Guide customers through the process from beginning to end offering a professional and consultative service
- Work with internal departments to support with bespoke orders
- Act as point of contact for repeat business and existing accounts and look to maximise account profitability on every contact
The successful person will have previous experience within an office based customer service role, Account Management or Sales.
You will need to be creative with an eye for detail and enjoy problem solving.
This role will involve you communicating with all departments across the business as well as being a point of contact for all customers so you will need to be professional as well as a fantastic communicator!