Would you like to join a global company with vast opportunities but who still retain a small company feel?
Would you like to be part of an organisation who are renowned to invest in their people and encourage them to reach their full career potential?
If you are an ambitious sales professional then this may be the opportunity you have been looking for!
Due to continued success my client is look to recruit an Inside Sales Account Executive to join them at their office in Hertfordshire. The role will be majority office based and you will join a team of 9 Inside Sales Account Executives. The role is offered with a salary of up to £27,000 as well as a company bonus scheme and other benefits.
To ensure the provision of a high quality, proficient customer interface; processing sales orders, handling and resolving day to day customer queries and issues, preparing quotations, and being an integral part of the European Commercial Team.
• Quote for and place orders for customer requirements with established systems and procedures to ensure goods are delivered within promised timescales
• Work closely with the relevant operational teams to facilitate high levels of customer service
• Input in to and be an active part of continuous improvement projects within the department
• Develop strong and productive customer relationships, evidenced with positive feedback and commercial understanding. Provide the voice of the customer internally. When there is a complaint, ensure active and thorough management of investigation
• Develop and grow knowledge of company processes and products to converse convincingly with external and internal stakeholders
This person should be customer focused and passionate about sales with a pragmatic and logical approach to delivering results. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication & personal skills, including the ability to negotiate, influence and persuade at all levels.
• Ideally degree qualified with a desire to work within a Sales environment
• High levels of numeracy and comfortable with making precise mathematical calculations
• European (German / French / Italian) language skills highly desirable but not essential
• Experience in sales or customer service environment with knowledge of sales systems
• Proficiency in Microsoft Offices packages; especially Excel, with the ability to learn new systems and processes.
If you would like to be considered for this role apply today!